Monday 25 February 2013

We are never ever ever, gonna be fucking friends again.

Hey everyone! Soo... Where did we leave off! Oh yes, of how ALL my precious secrets got spilled. Well you wanna know what happened after that day? Well here it goes... No judging but I... FUCKIN FORGAVE 'EM!!!!! Why did I do that? Cuz I'm too damn nice and wanted to keep them. Worst mistake of my liiiiife! Things were goin okay after that, and I was happy as could be. Then... Last Friday our friendship completely ended. Let's see, your probably thinking that I must of done something terrible to them in order to lose them for good, and ya. Maybe your right. Maybe your not. Or maybe, it's half and half. Tell ya guys tomorrow!! By the way, PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!! Love ya all have a good sleep!! Sorry for my short entry, it's just ya know... A little something called homework. Byeee!
Whore- She has ADHD
Skank- She dated a total greased who like NEVER washed his hair
Slut- She once dated 2 guys at the same time
Love ya all!!
-Star Houston <3 :*

No comments:

Post a Comment