Tuesday 26 February 2013

Ex's are dicks ooo yaaa!

Did it make it seem that this whole blog was gonna revolve around the three hoes? Well sorry bout that cuz IT'S NOT!!!!! Excuse my bitchyness but I'm in a really shitty mood. Let me explain what happened from the veeery beginning... So in the summer me and my friend Roxy went to the pool. Where there were diving boards. So as I'm waiting in line I notice this suuuper gorgeous guy in front of me. So knowing me, I started to talk to him! Soon it was my turn to go off the diving board then his. When he swam up to me after the jump I noticed he was only staring at my boobs. I thought it was just his perverted teenage guy brain but nope. As I got out of the pool to walk towards my friend she was motioning with her hands around her stomach area. I look down and... I see my top totally revealing my boob. I was so embarrassed!! Everyone was laughing at me. Except for one person. This right, Mr. Diving board guy himself. He came up to me put his arm around me and let me rant about how embarrassing it all was. Things went well after that, and I soon got his number. A few months after he asked me out and we started a successfully, happy relationship. We went through so much! But about 4 months later he started paying attention to other girls... I was being the regular bitchy girlfriend so he dumped me and got a new gf. After he realized how hurt I was offered for us to be "close" friends. Close including say that we love eachother and we could still kiss. Things were amazing at that point! Then there's today when he decided to be a total basterd and call it off for no reason. What a douche bag hey? So that's why I'm pissed off. I'd better go make my weapon so I can bash him over the head so bye everyone!! Ps. Don't become close friends with your ex. Love ya all!! Stay tuned for tomorrow!
-Star Houston <3 :*
Pps. Sorry but because of my shitty mood there will be no secrets of the hoes. Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment