Sunday 24 February 2013

Careful who ya trust!

I'm baaack! After moping in my bed all day crying about my no longer exiting social life I decided to drag myself out of my bedroom and tell my Internet friends about it. Well, let's start off on how this all came to be. Beginning of the school year was amazing. I made three of the bestest friends ever. They were always there for me and could trust them with anything! We would spend hours just telling eachother everything about us. But one day, my other friend (we will call her Roxie) came up to me almost in tears. She explained that she heard Whore, Skank and Slut talking absolute shit about me. I looked at her like "what the fuck" cuz I knew they would never do that! Boy was I wrong... All my secrets were around the school, and only three people had known.
Whore- She has a boyfriend who lives in NYC and they always talk about sex.
Skank- She cutts herself and blames it on her cat
Slut- She is bisexual and tried to fucking hit on me. Like hello, I'm straight.
That is all thanks for listening and stay tuned for tomorrow :) careful who ya trust!! Love ya all.
Star Houston xox <3 :*

No comments:

Post a Comment